PORTABLE COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE: HANDYPROBE NEXT
The new generation handheld optical coordinate measuring machine (PCMM)Manufacturers and production managers can use portable 3D measurement technologies to enable considerably greater flexibility and efficiency in performing quality control (QC) operations directly on the production floor. The HandyPROBE Next™ portable CMM provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of any environment. Free of any rigid measurement setup, the portable CMM outperforms traditional portable CMMs on the shop floor.
The C-Track optical tracker and wireless probe can be moved at any time during the measurement sequence and generate the same high-quality data.This metrology inspection solution helps manufacturing companies eliminate inefficiencies in the manufacturing process and avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Professionnal-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.