PORTABLE 3D SCANNERS: GO!SCAN SPARK
Easy. Fast. Reliable. Introducing the Go!SCAN SPARK™ scanners.
The Go!SCAN 3D™ product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing fast and reliable measurements. With these handheld 3D scanners, you can even capture 3D data in flawless texture and geometry acquisition as well as impressive details in a rich palette.
You need simplified, quick, and accurate 3D scanning? The Go!SCAN SPARK™ were designed with you in mind. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background, and provide visual guidance as you are scanning. Their innovative technology bypasses preparation steps and specific setups, provides a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing.
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Simple user interface and real-time mesh visualization
- Stand-to-none device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- Dynamic referencing: Both the object and scanner can be moved freely while scanning
- Lightweight and small: 1.25 kg
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- High measurement rate: up to 1,500,000 measurements/s.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
LEVEL OF DETAILS & SCAN QUALITY
- Reliable results
- Resolution of 0.100mm
- High resolution for intricate detail
|ACCURACY(1)||Up to 0.050mm|
(based on part size)
|0.050 mm + 0.150 mm/m|
|VOLUMETRIC ACCURACY WITH MaxSHOT Next™|Elite(3)||0.050 mm + 0.015 mm/m|
|MEASUREMENT RESOLUTION||0.025 mm|
|MESH RESOLUTION||0.200 mm|
|MEASUREMENT RATE||1,500,000 measurements/s|
|LIGHT SOURCE||White light (99 stripes)|
|POSITIONING METHODS||Geometry and / or color and / or targets|
|SCANNING AREA||390 × 390 mm|
|STAND-OFF DISTANCE||400 mm|
|DEPTH OF FIELD||450 mm|
PART SIZE RANGE
|TEXTURE RESOLUTION||50 to 200 DPI|
|TEXTURE COLORS||24 bits|
|OUTPUT FORMATS||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .3mf|
|COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE||3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Metrologic Group (Metrolog X4), New River Kinematics (Spatial Analyzer), Verisurf, Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS), PTC (Creo), Siemens (NX, Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, PowerINSPECT)|
|DIMENSION (L×W×H)||89 x 114 x 346 mm|
|CONNECTION STANDARD||1 X USB 3.0|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||5–40°C|
OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive),
compatible with rechargeable batteries (when applicable), IP50, WEEE
|PATENTS||CA 2,600,926, CN 200680014069.3, US 7,912,673, EP (FR, UK, DE) 1,877,726, AU 2006222458, US 8,032,327, JP 4,871,352, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,278,271, IN 266,573, US 7,487,063, CA 2,529,044, CA 2,810,587, US 8,836,766, JP 5,635,218, CA 2,875,754, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,751,521, US 9,325,974, CA 2,835,306, CN 201280023545.3, CN 201280049264.5, JP 6,025,830, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,875,314, CN ZL 201380029999.6, JP 6,267,700, EP (FR, UK, DE) 3,102,908, US 15/114,563, CN 201580007340X|