Collaboration and data management software
Vault data management software helps designers and engineers organize design data, manage documentation, and track revisions and other development processes.
Data management software helps organisations keep track of digital design data.
Vault for AutoCAD users
Spend more time perfecting designs
The Autodesk Vault product family is a comprehensive solution that allows you to centrally
manage and securely track your 2D/3D design data throughout the project. Plus, Vault offers unparalleled, best-in-class integration with controls design for AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Mechanical, Plant and P&ID.
Vault for Autodesk 3D users
Focus on digital prototypes instead of managing data
The Autodesk Vault product family is a comprehensive solution that allows you to centrally manage and securely track your 3D and Digital Prototyping data throughout the design cycle—with best-in-class Autodesk CAD integration.
Vault for non-CAD users
It’s time to move to a better data management solution
The Autodesk Vault product family offers new features that make data management more secure, productive, and cost effective—while easily enforcing company CAD standards. It allows you to extend management capabilities to non-CAD users as well as provide Web Client access for data sharing.
Safely manage design data in one central location
- Workgroups maintain control over their digital models.
- Centralization prevents duplication, confusion, overwriting files.
- Project leads grant access or control, and enable tracked changes.
Speed up the design process with product data management (PDM)
- Deploy PDM applications in days versus months.
- Quickly find and reuse design and engineering data.
- Access revision and lifecycle control tools within the design application.
Collaborate more, both internally and externally
- Exchange your design data with engineers.
- Share designs with customers, manufacturing suppliers, and design contractors.
- Connect workgroups across multiple sites in different locations.